After level 3, comes the stage where a little patience is needed. I'll tell you which part. At the 'Green Fingers' human quest, I had to buy 7 green peppers to get 234 of them required to complete it. So far, at the moment, I'm stuck at this part since I'm too lazy to go and add my other temporary accounts for free wishes on getting free fertilizers. they aren't free you know? Fertilizers aren't bought with human coins BUT PlayFish Cash which, in result, are paid by using real life human moneeeey for them DDDDDD:Friday, October 2, 2009
Ickie level 4~
After level 3, comes the stage where a little patience is needed. I'll tell you which part. At the 'Green Fingers' human quest, I had to buy 7 green peppers to get 234 of them required to complete it. So far, at the moment, I'm stuck at this part since I'm too lazy to go and add my other temporary accounts for free wishes on getting free fertilizers. they aren't free you know? Fertilizers aren't bought with human coins BUT PlayFish Cash which, in result, are paid by using real life human moneeeey for them DDDDDD:




