Friday, October 2, 2009

Country Story Craze~<3


Anyway, like the title of this entry mentioned, its a human game application by PlayFish company sounds tasty :o on FaceBook which I've been too addicted onto for weeks -or maybe more than a month or so. How so you humans might ask? Here's a little list which I'll type down on how a young fox like me, is so crazy over it. :DDDD

THE list

1) Playing it for 12 hours straight or more.
2) Creating multiple temporary accounts for free wishes they tend to give three items: seed, food and fertilizer per new human friend, daily wood and stones, and multiple crops harvesting for quests at least this will speed up the time to grow a whole load of yummy crops at once since the human hours it varies depending on the type of seed you humans are planting. Minimum human hours: 4 Maximum human hours: 23
3) Being an ickie, sneaky thief! >:DDDD can't blame me for having that in my foxy genes :3
4) Helping every human water their dry crops
if there's any that is... -.-
5) Trying to maxed my level per accomplishment the higher the lvl, the more % it gives for harvesting that particular crop and in result, more human moneeeeey :DDDD
6) Trying to take over some human's rank on your human friend list currently, I'm at 3rd as this human girl ahead of me has a little more experience points than me despite our levels are the same. My aim is to overtake her place someday! >:D The one who's in 1st place is some human who has already maxed their level and I'm only keeping her on my list as a reminder on the maximum experience points + level + etc. at her farm.
7) I also tend to have the itch to create a few more temporary accounts for the fun of it even though it's troublesome to create more email & FaceBook accounts.

I think that's it I guess?

Currently, my level at the moment is 23, having 28 chickens in total, 1 sheep, 52 plots and waiting for my purple radishes to be fully grown stupid 5 whole hours per round T^T

All my quests are completed except for that furry mutt's since I'm lazy to gift 100 gold worth item to every human to get fifteen 100 friendship points as the requirements besides, from what I've read from the forum, for each day you can only do it 3 times per human friend or else it won't be recorded down so I'm like -.- what the heck...?. I even prepared ahead on what crops I need to get for levels 24 to 30 too XD.

And seeing that I'm gonna note down them daily yes, I'm gonna try to be on more this time since I didn't for the other human blog T^T at least this will give me more of a reason to type something here for reminders on what I need to do left on CS Country Story for short. Since I'm also gonna write those down, I have this idea to start a new account and do it from scratch it's something like a human quest guide from the very beginning sort of thing :D Sounds fun to me.

I'm gonna start on it now :DDDD